Register

How do you find transgender woman in your community.

For years ive tried meeting a trangendered lady in places ive been. But i find it very dificult to find these beautiful ladies. I also notice if ive seen a lovely trans its not easy to see them when im alone to ask them out. Im usually with someone and it is someone i do not want to see me trying to date like my elderly father i caregive for. Anither thing not being able to host does not help. Any ideas for finding or dating. Im new on this sight and have a fun time trying to navigate the waters here. It may take me time to learn especeially how to answer personal messages lol.

Re: How do you find transgender woman in your community.

Tons of issues on it. For one, the beautifal ones are generally younger, and not knowing age, they may not hang out same places you do. Sadly, another issue, so many, if you take white Tgirls out the equation, almost 35% work in the sex industry, so unless you want to pay, theres that.

I sould suggest , look for trans friendly bars, and start there. I can tell you from experience, CD and trans dont always go to standard gay bars, many we are not welcome there, and they have no issue letting us know it. I know, the people of love and tolerance not accepting of others, who would have thought it.

So, yeah, google search trans friendly bars, also there are dating apps that actually have CD and trans category now, but, ask up first if this is a donation thing (current buzz word for pay me)

Re: How do you find transgender woman in your community.

Thank you so much. If you were in my neighborhood id love taking you out and showing your body a very good time as often as we could.. i do find that most people ladies straight or transgender as you mention. Are mostle a donation thing on apps. I just wish i could see a lady bulging out that i could just give my love on.������. I appriciatte your reply and respect you for you love.