Register

Bi curious wants to explore, but how?

1. johnjohns7745
    johnjohns7745
    Hi,

I want to explore my bi side, feel like its the correct time now Had 2 bi experiences already, a while ago, now want to explore more.
    But how? Where and who to meet? How to stay safe? FWB exists between mm ?
  2. Meliss
    Meliss
    it would seem that you need to set ground rules and be firm about them. Rules could be renegotiated after a couple meetings if both agreed.
  3. WFSthree
    WFSthree
    I have often wondered the same thing , but yet have to experience any bi-sexual encounters and would be open to try one. It just seems nerve racking though.
  4. Meliss
    Meliss
    I'd be a whole lot more interested in meeting someone if people were not so secretive and only have like one posting.
    Even a partial body picture would help.
  5. johnjohns7745
    johnjohns7745
    That being said, I'll work on some pic then
  6. maori121923
    Hi,
    Are you still single? I suggest to join in BisexualFriends.org to meet bisexual women, bisexual men & bisexual couples.

Click Here to Visit BisexualFriends.org - Best Bisexual Dating Site !
  7. Meliss
    Meliss
    Bsexual friends may be great for people who fit bisexuality standard gender identity but does not seem to conducive to other mixes. I say this because you only have m or female for your sex and you can only choose male OR female for whom you are looking for. Should it not allow bisexual people to search for partners of either sex? maybe I am misunderstanding the site or what they define bisexual as?